Acresso Announces License Manager for SAP Business Suite
Acresso Software has announced License Manager for SAP Business Suite to enable organizations to centrally monitor and analyze their SAP license usage to help ensure accurate licensing and 'right-size' the cost based on individual employee usage.
License Manager for SAP is a component of Acresso's enterprise license optimization solution portfolio that helps enterprises manage their high-value software investments, including the 8,000 applications using Acresso's proprietary FLEX licensing technology. The solution helps enterprises proactively self-monitor current license compliance, optimize usage and determine future licensing needs and costs.
Acresso's License Manager for SAP Business Suite, powered by HONICO's AccountMan Dynamic License Control, provides companies on-going knowledge of exactly who is using SAP and to what extent in order to:
- Identify and reuse idle and duplicate licenses;
- Reclassify user license types based on the user's behavior in order to take advantage of lower-cost license categories like Limited Professional, Employee and Employee Self Service users;
- Ensure compliance by proactively preparing for additional purchases as thresholds are met;
- Provide management summary reports to gain a stronger position in contract negotiations and prevent costly surprises during an SAP true-up;
- More accurately charge back the cost of the software to business units based on their use;
- Automate the collection of SAP license usage from multiple SAP implementations.
Acresso's License Manager is SAP certified, and Ernst & Young confirmed that all analyses of user activity, SAP module usage and role usage are correct, complete and highly detailed.
write your comments about the article :: © 2008 Computing News :: home page