NTP Software QFS for Windows 6.0 Now Available
NTP Software has announced the general availability of the latest release of its flagship product, NTP Software QFS, Windows Edition. NTP Software QFS for Windows version 6.0 provides customers with NTP Software's latest technology and brings the Windows version into feature parity with other QFS editions.
Some of the new features for the Windows edition include:
- DeepScan to uncover the true nature of the file data;
- ZipScan to reveal the true nature of file data within archives;
- Enhanced support for sophisticated Microsoft Active Directory configurations;
- Multi-lingual support for the NTP Software End User Support Infrastructure (EUSI);
- Support for Windows 2008.
This new version is part of NTP Software's continuing effort to offer customers additional opportunities to take control of their unstructured data, improve their operations and reduce their TCO. With NTP Software QFS and NTP Software's other products, using a single simple set of policies, storage administrators can manage their unstructured data on Windows, EMC, NetApp, IBM and HP, whether configured as NAS, SAN or DAS. With one set of policies, customers can obtain enterprise-wide, real-time control and management of their unstructured data throughout their environment.
NTP Software QFS for Windows Edition 6.0 is now available.
write your comments about the article :: © 2008 Computing News :: home page