G4BOX Launches Cross Fire Website
G4BOX announces that the website for its upcoming online first-person shooter, Cross Fire, has now gone live at www.crossfire-en.com. To celebrate the launch of the site, G4BOX is offering special preferential access to the game's upcoming closed beta to early Cross Fire community members. To register and secure your spot in the closed beta, visit www.crossfire-en.com and sign up for the Cross Fire forums before October 31, 2008.
In Cross Fire, two international mercenary forces corporations are at war. Players assume the role of either a Global Risk mercenary or a Black List terrorist, and join an online team that must work together to complete objective-based scenarios.
Cross Fire will feature a wide range of features upon its release, including:
- Four gameplay modes: Team Match, Team Death Match, Annihilation, and the all-new Ghost Mode;
- Support for 16-player online multiplayer across a variety of maps;
- Military-ranking system: players earn experience points and achievements which allow them to level-up through different military ranks and unlock exclusive items and equipment;
- Robust player customization: personalize your in-game character with numerous items, weapons, and equipment;
- Integrated friends list and clan formation system;
- Free to download and free to play.
Cross Fire is being developed by SmileGate for the PC platform. The game boasts slick graphics and fast-paced multiplayer action thanks to a sophisticated game engine that runs on a wide range of system configurations, including lower-end machines.
write your comments about the article :: © 2008 Game News :: home page