European Silk Road Summit 2023: All roads lead to Budapest
European Silk Road Summit is the biggest event about the New Silk Road in Europe, bringing together over 300 rail freight professionals each year. The 7th edition ‘All roads lead to Budapest’ is held from 29 November to 1 December 2023, this time in Budapest, Hungary.
European Silk Road Summit 2023 is an opportunity:
1. to connect with over 300 professionals from the Eurasian community;
2. to listen to keynotes from companies such as KTZ, GEODIS, DP World and Deloitte;
3. to hear the latest facts and figures about the New Silk Road and Middle Corridor;
4. to see the awarding of RailFreight Ambassador 2023;
5. to join the site visit to METRANS Budapest-Csepel Terminal (BUCS).
While the main route continues to exist, the last couple of years have given room to alternatives, bypasses and new cooperations. While the Eurasian corridor dominates, connections are made between the north and south as well. At the European Silk Road Summit 2023, we look at the main route and the Middle Corridor. We look at the CEE region and zoom in on Hungary, which has become a logistics hotspot over the years. We take a look at the multiple gateways of Europe, upcoming markets such as Central Asia and how geopolitics shape today’s corridors.
Topics on the agenda include:
✔️ Market analysis: What do the figures tell us about the Eurasian corridors?
✔️ The potential of the Central Asia connection to Europe
✔️ Achievements and bottlenecks on the main route and Middle Corridor
✔️ Nearshoring hotspots in the CEE
✔️ Hungary as a hotspot
✔️ Greece as a gateway to Europe
✔️ Geopolitics: Italy, the India-Middle East corridor and more.
write your comments about the article :: © 2023 Exhibition News :: home page