Mobile Marketing Trends at CTIA WIRELESS I.T. & Entertainment`06
The state of mobile marketing and its tremendous possibilities will be discussed and forecasted at a one-day event, Marketing - The Mobile Channel, Wednesday, Sept. 13 during CTIA WIRELESS I.T. & Entertainment 2006, in room 411 of the Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC). Executives from Leading Advertising & Marketing Agencies, Publishing Companies, Corporate Advertisers and Wireless Carriers Collaborate and Present the Latest in Mobile Marketing Campaigns.
Highlights of Marketing - The Mobile Channel include:
- A Keynote presentation from Jon Vlassopulos, vice president of business development at Endemol USA. Vlassopulos will discuss new steps they are taking to make the most of the mobile channel and how mobile will impact the consumer interface.
- A panel discussion will explore the pros and cons of the current subscription-based model versus the currently popular and wildly successful ad-sponsored model.
- Leading wireless carriers will sound off on the future of off-portal content and initiatives to implement consumer protection controls in the Carrier Panel.
- Marketing agency representatives from ARC Worldwide, Draft FCB, Impact Mobile and Sixteen30 will join attorneys and venture capitalists to reveal their strategies for spreading the word about the power of the mobile medium in an Advertising Strategy Panel.
- Tom Burgess, CEO of Third Screen Media, will give an overview of the various business models employed by advertisers, publishers, aggregators, content providers and carriers in a discussion titled Defining the Mobile Advertising Ecosystem.
- This year, Mariah Carey teamed with Pepsi and Motorola to create more than 20 original ringtones that she wrote and recorded specifically for mobile devices. In a case study presentation, the marketing team behind the campaign will provide exclusive insights into the results of this promotion in key areas including impact on sell-through for particular handset models, customer brand perception and buying influence.
write your comments about the article :: © 2006 Exhibition News :: home page