LDI`06 Expands Audio Training For Production Professionals
LDI 2006(TM), the entertainment technology industry's largest annual U.S. tradeshow and conference, today announced an expanded roster of audio training, demonstration and education programs for entertainment technology professionals. LDI 2006, produced by Prism Business Media, will take place October 16-22, 2006 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Audio-related programs will include:
- ET Live Concert Stages Adjacent to the Exhibit Hall: attendees at LDI will see and hear audio and staging products in action, presented by some of the world's top manufacturers including Amps (Crown, QSC, JBL and Meyer Sound), Cable/Snake(Link USA), Consoles (DiGiCo, EAW, InnovaSon, Soundcraft, Studer), Loudspeakers (A-Line Acoustics, Eastern Acoustic Works, JBL Professional, Meyer Sound, QSC Audio), Microphones (AKG), Power (Aggreko), Signal Processing (BSS Audio, dbx Professional), Staging (Mega Stage, Mobile Stage Rentals, Stage Line, Stage Pro Mobile Stages).
- Spend the Day With Jon Gottleib, Top Audio Designer: a select group of attendees will spend an entire day with Jon Gottleib, resident sound designer for the Mark Taper Forum and the Ahmanson Theater in Los Angeles.
- Backstage Las Vegas 2006: participants will be able to peek behind the scenes at Cirque du Soleil's LOVE and KA and The Blue Man Group at the Venetian.
- Sound Tracks: a full day of professional audio education including digital audio, automation techniques, troubleshooting and implementation of big sound rigs for concert tours and other large applications.
- The LDInstitute will feature intensive pre-conference workshops exploring specific entertainment technologies and topics in detail. Specific titles of interest include Basic SFX Audio Software from Stage Research or SmaartLive Fundamentals.
write your comments about the article :: © 2006 Exhibition News :: home page