The 2018 Employee Engagement Awards opens for entries across UK & Europe
• Open to companies of all sizes, public, private sector and not for profit
• Judged by leading industry figures
• Awards Ceremony at Twickenham Stadium on January 24, 2019
• The only global awards scheme dedicated to recognising excellence in the employee experience
London - June 21, 2018 - The 2018 UK & European Employee Engagement Awards, (https://uk.ee-awards.com), today opens for entries. The deadline for receiving entries is October 5, 2018.
Winners are forward-thinking organisations that strive to do things differently and put their workforce at the heart of their operations. Previous winners and finalists, such as BMW, Cancer Research UK, Cisco, Diageo, Lidl, Marriott, Tesco Bank, Virgin Trains and Visa, have shown that best practice employee engagement improves productivity, profitability and innovation - and the health and wellbeing of employees.
Leading the way globally
Matt Manners, Founder & CEO, The EE Awards, said: “A recent report by the Worldcom Group shows that major battle for talent is underway in Europe and the UK. In fact, the number of UK leaders who will give employees most attention out of all audiences, has increased 108% since 2017.
“The Awards is a brilliant way to get ahead in the battle for talent. Previous winners have demonstrated they invest in people in a way that gives them powerful reason to join and to stay. I hope that every organisation - large and small - that is passionate about their people will enter. It will motivate others to follow their lead and make the workplace healthier, happier and more productive.”
Due to the nature of Employee Engagement, there are 19 categories to ensure all facets of engagement are recognised. The categories are:
1. The Employee Engagement Company of the Year
2. Employee Engagement Unsung Hero Award
3. Employee Engagement Professional of the Year
4. Employee Engagement SMB Company of the Year Award (0-5000 Employees)
5. Employee Engagement Enterprise Company of the Year Award (5000+ employees)
6. Employee Engagement Project of the Year Award (Public sector)
7. Employee Engagement Project of the Year Award (Non-Profit/Charity)
8. Innovation in Engagement Award
9. Culture & Purpose Award
10. Employee Wellbeing Award
11. Employee Benefits Award
12. The Diversity & Inclusion Award
13. Customer Experience Award
14. The Internal Communications Award
15. The Employer Brand Award
16. Social Responsibility Award
17. Best Use of Technology Award
18. Employee Engagement Consultancy
19. Employee Engagement Vendor
Our final judging panel will be confirmed later this month. It currently includes:
• Douglas Lamont, CEO - Innocent Drinks
• Drew McMillan, Head of Colleague Communication & Engagement - British Airways
• Ruth Jackson, Group People Director - Côte Restaurants
• Paul Gilliam, HR Director UK & Ireland - L’Oreal
• Natalie Sigona, Diversity & Inclusion Consultant - Rolls Royce
• Ruth Dance, MD, The Employee Engagement Alliance
Award Ceremony - The Employee Engagement night of the year
The Employee Engagement Awards winners will be announced at a black tie Awards Gala Dinner. Hosted by Edith Bowman at the iconic Twickenham Stadium on January 24th 2019. The evening will include: A Champagne Reception, three-course dinner with wine, the Awards presentation, a live band and entertainment.
The awards ceremony is the chance for the UK and Europe’s employee engagement professionals to come together in a relaxed environment to network, learn and celebrate with each other. This high-profile event will offer everyone the perfect place to meet hundreds of industry thought leaders, raise their profile and most of all, have fun!
Key dates & Fees
• October 05, 2018 - Entries close
• November 01, 2018 - Finalists announced
• January 24, 2019 - Awards Ceremony
• May/June 2019 - Employee Engagement Conference
• Standard entry - £165 ex VAT
The Employee Engagement Awards (EE Awards) is now in its fifth year and active in four continents around the world. The Awards recognises the organisations that invest in the employee experience to improve the world of work and enhance business performance.
There are some opportunities available for companies to sponsor the awards. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org