cVidya to Share Insights on Performance Metrics, Smart Grid, Cloud Security and Cloud Based Fraud at TM Forum’s Management World Americas 2011
London, November 1, 2011 - cVidya Networks, (www.cvidya.com) the global leader and innovative provider of Revenue Intelligence solutions for Telecom, Media and Entertainment service providers will showcase and share solutions at different engagements at TM Forum’s Management World Americas 2011 from November 7 - 10 in Orlando, Florida.
cVidya’s executives and customers will lead and participate in different events on various thought leadership topics including business performance metrics, cross-industry collaboration, cloud-based fraud detection and delivering security to the cloud.
Gadi Solotorevsky, CTO of cVidya Networks, is presenting:
• Monday, November 7th, 3:30 pm – 4:15 pm: ‘Using Business Performance Metrics to Improve Decision Making and Better Define New Services’.
Amir Gefen, Director of Business Development , cVidya Networks is taking part in the interactive panel:
• Tuesday, November 8th, 4:15pm - 5:45pm: ‘Making Smart Grid a Reality – Developing Cross-Industry Collaboration Strategies to Realize New Revenue Opportunities for Telecoms and ISVs’. The session will take place as part of Fueling New Innovation Summit: http://www.tmforum.org/MWAmericas/FuelingNewInnovation/11565/home.html
Amir and Gadi will also be presenting:
• Tuesday, November 8th, 6:15pm and Wednesday, November 9th, 1:15pm in the Forumville Theater: ‘Executive Dashboard for Data Analytics and Business Benchmarking’ Catalyst. cVidya will be presenting how it’s certified MoneyMap product supports the new TM Forum's Business Metrics Automation interface to enable customers the use of an automated online access to updated industry benchmark information.
Nava Levy, VP SaaS/Cloud Computing, cVidya Networks is chairing the panel as well as co-presenting in the following sessions:
• Tuesday, November 8th, 4:45pm - 5:15pm: ‘Leveraging TM Forum Standards To Develop a Cloud-based Fraud Detection and Management Solution That Successfully Reduced Solution Lifecycle Cost– An Alaska Communications Case Study’. The session will take place as part of Delivering Agile IT and Operations Summit.
• Wednesday, Nevember 9th, 2:15pm - 3:45pm: Interactive panel on ‘Racing Ahead of the Competition by Capitalizing on Your Potential to be the Safe and Secure Choice for Cloud’. The panelists will include expert speakers from Sprint, Safenet, Cloud Security Alliance, CipherCloud and LivePerson. The session will take place as part of as part of the Racing Ahead of Cloud Services Summit.
cVidya will be located at booth #25A and will be showcasing their TM Forum Frameworx-certified Moneymap® product as well as cVidyaCloud® solutions.
About cVidya Networks
cVidya Networks is a global provider of revenue-intelligence solutions for telecom, media and entertainment service providers. The company’s product portfolio helps operators and service providers maximize margins, improve customer experience and optimize ecosystem relationships through revenue assurance, fraud and risk management, dealer management, margin analytics, and clearinghouse services. Backed by a team of highly skilled professional experts and consultants, cVidya’s solutions have a proven track record of achieving rapid ROI and lower TCO. With over 130 customers in five continents and an extensive network of regional offices in Europe, North America, Latin America and APAC, cVidya has one of the largest installed bases of revenue-assurance and fraud-management implementations worldwide.
Jeremy Hess, Account Manager, NCSM Strategic Marketing
+972-547-684139, email@example.com. @NCSM_PR