Lexicon Entertainment Signs Caveman Rock for Nintendo DS and Wii
Lexicon Entertainment announces, in collaboration with CyberPlanet Interactive, the publishing of Caveman Rock for Nintendo DS and Wii.
Caveman Rock is a casual time puzzler in which the player has to fire coloured rocks via the DS touch screen or the Wii mote to a targeted position. Explode the coloured lava rocks below before they reach the top line.
The lava rocks slowly increase their rate of decent as the game progresses and with the added threat of various wacky obstacles getting in your way it is a challenge that will put pressure on all levels of gamer.
Also included is the ability for the player to accumulate money which can be used to buy added help from your friendly dinosaur and record your high score.
Get three in a row to make them explode with the many colours of rock to manipulate. Simple yet fiendishly addictive and very hard to put down! Caveman Rock includes four modes of single player gaming and one for multiplayer.
A great and enjoyable storyline creates a beautiful setting for the player who quickly becomes immersed in the game. This game is appropriate for all ages and family members.
In Caveman Rock's story mode, for instance, players progress by hitting a target number of points or conditions that's specified at the start of the level. As the player progresses; there is the ability to purchase different dinosaurs that can aid the player with their specific ability.
· Four modes of play - Story Mode, Survival Mode, Puzzle Mode and Time Attack - with a specific mode for Multiplayer gaming;
· Customisable sound effects and music;
· Highly intuitive and accurate control system;
· 99 levels in Story Mode & 50 in Puzzle Mode;
· A true pick up and play feel; suitable for anyone and will leave the player addicted and wanting more;
· High quality graphics with rendering technique - the player will enjoy the pleasing and relaxed game atmosphere;
· Flexible difficulty and challenge at the same time. No tedium from playing Caveman.
write your comments about the article :: © 2008 Game News :: home page