Can Formal Verification Help Make Robotic Assistants Trustworthy?
Test and Verification Solutions (T&VS) announced details of the keynote presentation and the full program of technical presentations and panel discussion for Formal Verification 2017 (FV2017). Now in its Fifth successful year FV2017 is organised by T&VS and is Europe's premier forum dedicated to discussing the application of Formal-based techniques to the verification and validation of complex SOCs, embedded hardware and software.
FV2017 is a one-day, free-to-attend conference that takes place in Reading, UK on Tuesday 27 June 2017. It is also available as a simulcast webinar.
"Once again, we have a very strong program and I'm especially pleased to have Dr Clare Dixon from the University of Liverpool join us to provide the keynote and to share her perspective on Robotic Assistants and what we need to do to ensure they are reliable, safe and trustworthy." said Mike Bartley, CEO and Founder of T&VS. "Clare has over 20 years' experience working in Formal and her award winner paper "The Fridge Door is Open" sets the scene for what we can expect."
Verification and Validation of Robotic Assistants
– Clare Dixon (Senior Lecturer), Department of Computer Science, University of Liverpool
Formal Verification by the Book: ISA Formal at ARM
– Will Keen, Senior Engineer, CPU Group, ARM.
A Modern Approach to Multi-Engine Metric Driven Verification
– Vincent Reynolds, Senior Product Engineer Formal R&D, Cadence.
Exhaustively Verify SEU Mitigation Techniques Using Formal Verification
– Mark Handover, Applications Engineer, Mentor, A Siemens Business
Open Source Tools for Formal Verification of Verilog HDL
– Clifford Wolf, Independent Researcher
Coverage Reloaded: Signing Off Designs with Confidence
– Dr Ashish Darbari, Director, Product Management, OneSpin Solutions
Porting and Verifying a pre-RTL Legacy Design
– Elchanan Rappaport, President, Gila Logic
Formal for the Masses: The Latest and Greatest in User Friendly Formal Technology
– Iain Singleton, Formal Verification Specialist, Synopsys
Are we there yet? Twenty years of formal verification in critical software …
– Rod Chapman, (Principal Engineer) Altran UK
write your comments about the article :: © 2017 Exhibition News :: home page