NMW/Austech moves to Sydney’s manufacturing heartland
NMW 2010 will be held from May 11-14, at the Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park, Homebush. Making the move to Homebush with NMW will be the Austech machine tools exhibition organised and managed by AMTIL, and which has co-located with NMW since 2000. Shane Infanti, CEO of AMTIL, said the move to the Sydney Showground is strongly supported by AMTIL members and Austech exhibitors.
In addition to Austech, NMW will maintain its "show-within-a-show" concept, offering a number of specialist pavilions catering for specific subsections of the manufacturing industry.
• General manufacturing (AIEE)
• Air technology
• Automation and robotics
• Computer technology (CIMTech)
• Health and safety
• Process, control and instrumentation (ICEX)
• Logistics, materials handling and distribution (LMHD)
• Welding, joining and heat-treatment (WeldTech)).
• Electrical technology in manufacturing (Electrix)
• Electronic and circuit board technology (Austronics).
write your comments about the article :: © 2010 Exhibition News :: home page