IDGA Announces 2010 NCW Awards™ Call for Nominations
The Institute for Defense and Government Advancement (IDGA) requests nominations for the 2010 NCW Awards . The deadline for nominations is Tuesday, December 8, 2009. Award winners will be announced during IDGA's NCW 2010 Conference on January 26, 2010 in Arlington, VA.
IDGA's NCW Awards are the most prestigious awards in the net-centric operations discipline. They honor, recognize, and promote initiatives in the US Department of Defense, Coalition Governments, and Defense Industry that exemplify and advance the principles and capabilities of net-centric operations.
The winners represent the best in current initiatives and undoubtedly will set new standards of excellence for incorporating this transformational concept into future work for the Department of Defense and its partners.
The 2010 NCW Awards categories include:
1. Outstanding US Government Program
2. Outstanding Contribution to the Development of Network Centric Operations
3. Outstanding Network Centric Program from a Coalition Partner
4. The Outstanding Industry Achievement Award
5. The Arthur K. Cebrowski Award
To identify these leading programs and initiatives, IDGA has enlisted a distinguished panel of defense sector leaders to accurately and objectively evaluate the net-centric innovations that support our military operations.
The 2010 NCW Awards Panel of Judges includes:
* Dr. Ron Jost - Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for C3, Space, and Spectrum, OASD NII/CIO
* Dag Wilhelmsen - Technical Director, NATO Communication and Systems Agency
* Terry Morgan - Chairman, Emeritus, Network Centric Operations Industry Consortium
* Stephen Rejto- Director, Network Centric Operations, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Lincoln Laboratory
* Fred Stein - Distinguished Principal Engineer, MITRE
* Dr. Andreas Tolk - Associate Professor, Engineering Management and Systems Engineering, Old Dominion University
* COL David Moore, USA - Project Manager, Battle Command, PEO C3T
* LtCol (GS) Sönke Marahrens - DEU FLO to USJFCOM J9 & Concept Developer.
write your comments about the article :: © 2009 Exhibition News :: home page