Gibtm Hosted Buyer Programme
GIBTM, the leading exhibition dedicated to the Meetings, Incentive Events and Business Travel industry - also known as MICE – in the Gulf and Middle East has opened registration for meeting planners and incentives buyers and decision makers to apply for Hosted Buyer status. The three-day event takes place from 31 March – 2 April 2009 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Convention Centre (ADNEC). GIBTM is driven by a quality Hosted Buyer Programme – a trademark of each event within the RTE global meetings portfolio.
The programme provides exclusive VIP business meeting opportunities for senior level buyers and decision makers who are looking for new inspiration for their meetings, incentives, events and conferences.
VIP benefits as a Hosted Buyer include:
• Return flight on GIBTM's exclusive airline partner Etihad Airways
• Airport 'Meet and Assist' service on arrival
• Complimentary 4/5 star accommodation at an official GIBTM hotel in Abu Dhabi
• Priority appointments with exhibitors of your choice
• Personal attendance schedule organised prior to the event
• Entrance to the Professional Education seminars
• Invitation to GIBTM Networking Events
• Entrance to the exclusive Hosted Buyer VIP lounge with complimentary refreshments
• International Hosted Buyers from outside of the UAE may also be invited to attend the official pre-tour Abu Dhabi day.
To enjoy the benefits of the Hosted Buyer programme, those applying must meet the set qualification levels based on:
• Potential for future international business
• Evidence of past / future business in the region
• Number of international events held annually
• Purchasing authority and annual budget
• Amount of business conducted internationally
Graeme Barnett, Event Director said: "Now in its third year, we are looking to offer more Hosted Buyer places to those working in the Gulf region's meetings industry. We are encouraging those engaged in the planning and staging of meetings, incentives, event, and business travel throughout the region to contact us and secure their Hosted Buyer place.
"The meetings industry in the Gulf and the Middle East is developing at a fast pace and professionals in the industry should not miss out in attending the region's only dedicated meeting industry's (MICE) event.
"The strength of GIBTM is that it brings together international, regional and local meetings and incentives venues, destinations, suppliers and partners, with meeting planners, incentive travel buyers and business travel decision makers, for three days of best business, best professional education and best networking."
As an added incentive, all those who register as a Hosted Buyer will receive a free pair of Maui Jim personally fitted sunglasses.
GIBTM forms part of Gulf Meetings Industry Week which includes Meeting Professionals International's (MPI) Gulf Meetings and Events Conference taking place prior to GIBTM from 28 – 29 March at the Intercontinental Abu Dhabi.
write your comments about the article :: © 2009 Exhibition News :: home page