WorldSIM Recognised As Leading Traveller Services Provider
The Business Travel Show Innovation Awards aim to recognise those business travel suppliers who have created highly innovative products, services and processes for buyers, travellers or other suppliers in the last 12 months. WorldSIM is one of only two such companies that have been shortlisted by a panel of judges in the category of Traveller Services. The winner will be announced on the last day of the Business Travel Show following voting by Business Travel show visitors and consumer online voting.
WorldSIM provides world-class communication services enabling business and leisure travellers to save money and agents to earn lifelong commissions. WorldSIM's Pay-as-You-Go global roaming sim card allows travellers to receive calls for FREE on their mobile when they travel as well as make outbound calls at a fraction of the cost of normal operators . As a result, travellers can save up to 95% on their mobile bills and agents can provide travellers with real cost savings on their travel extra requirements.
WorldSIM's global roaming sim card comes packed with the following fantastic features including
• FREE roaming in over 55 countries - including all of Europe, UAE, South Africa, Australia, Egypt..
• Coverage in over 150 countries - all major business and tourist destinations
• UK mobile number (+44)
• FREE real time itemised billing
• FREE voicemail
• PC dialling
• Call forwarding facilities (many destinations FREE)
• Conference calling facility from handset or internet
• Call recording facility
• GPRS / 3G data facility
• Premium quality voice traffic
• No monthly fees
• Easy anytime top-up including auto top-up
• 24 / 7 customer services
A LIFETIME OF COMISSIONS FOR AGENTS
WorldSIM offers generous commissions at a time when commissions across the travel industry are being squeezed.
• Agents selling WorldSIM earn up-to 50% margin on the sale. Online prices for a sim card start at £35 (£10 calling credit included). Even better margins can be made by agents who buy stock.
• Agents will also earn a further 10% commission each time a customer tops up their WorldSIM from anywhere in the world. One sale can generate a lifetime of commission for agents.
WorldSIM will be exhibiting at the Business Travel Show (Stand 602) to be held at Earls Court 2 in London between 10-12 Feb 2009. WorldSIM have also been chosen to showcase their global roaming sim card at the Innovations Award Arena.
To celebrate WorldSIM having been shortlisted for the Business Travel Show Innovation Award, WorldSIM will be giving all visitors to our stand at the show a FREE global sim card worth GBP25. (Subject to minimum GBP10 calling credit top-up).
write your comments about the article :: © 2009 Exhibition News :: home page