International Symposium in the Tadilat Istanbul Exhibition: ’Renovation from City to Building’
The symposium titled "Renovation from City to Building", that is organized by Istanbul Branch of Chamber of Architects, will contribute to the revival of construction industry in the renovation field. The objectives for the symposium are: urban renovation, reinforcement of buildings, and restoration of the historical heritage.
The topics of sessions in the symposium are:
- The Social Perspective for Urban Renovation
- The Legal and Financial Perspective for Urban Renovation
- Examples of Urban Renovation in the World and Turkey
- Provision of Historical Cities to Earthquakes / A Case Study
- Renovation in Building Scale / Technology and Materials
"TADILAT Istanbul" Building Renovation Fair, which will be held on 7–10 June 2007, will host three concurrent exhibitions with the symposium organized on 7–8 June 2007.
Exhibition Themes are:
- Urban Renovation
- Heritage of Architecture Photograph Exhibition
- Sample Renovation Projects Awarded in the National Architecture Exhibition and Awards
In a period saturated with new projects all around, renovation remains one of the most effective ways for Istanbul to prevent the urban deformation in physical, economic and social perspectives. Renovation of buildings and support of sustainable systems are attractive advantages for central and local administrations and also the private sector. Tadilat Istanbul 2007 Fair and "Renovation from City to Building" Symposium will be a unique platform, where renovation studies are supported, opinions are debated, and special materials are displayed.
write your comments about the article :: © 2006 Exhibition News :: home page