Pharma & Biotech Competitive Intelligence Summit Announced
Almost all pharma & biotech companies collect competitive intelligence. With pharma and biotech companies facing more and more competitive pressures, business intelligence is becoming increasingly paramount throughout the industry. Industry leaders will be gathering at the 6th Annual Pharma & Biotech Competitive Intelligence Summit, September 18-19th, 2006, in Princeton, NJ, announces Strategic Research Institute.
This summit brings together a plethora of top level executives that will discuss the current issues and trends of today. This year's specialists will update you on CI strategies that are successful, and how competitive intelligence's role influences and is utilized by all areas of pharma and biotech organizations. The industry speakers are from not just Competitive Intelligence but all areas CI is used and impacts: Strategy, Marketing, Business Analysis, Research & Development, Information Management and External Scientific Affairs.
This special program features the following:
- An agenda packed with trend setters and decision makers in this field.
- A senior-level executive panel discussion that will comment on current challenges and trends and answer any questions posed by the audience.
- Presentations conducted by high level Pharma and Biotech executives.
- An opportunity for attendees to express their personal views on this landscape that will be published in a "state of the industry" paper scheduled for future release in select Pharma and Biotech publications.
- Numerous networking and socializing opportunities throughout the two-day agenda.
Topics to be covered include:
- 2020 - A CI Odyssey
- Strategy and Intelligence: A Case Study from Externalization
- Reality vs Direction: Is CI Congruent with the R&D Process?
- Manufacturing Competitive Intelligence for Pharmaceuticals
- Applying CI for Better In-Licensing Decisions
- Best Practices in Building a CI Group
- Competitive Intelligence in Research & Development
- Harnessing a CI Internship Program to Leverage Limited Resources
- One Solution to the Dilemma.
write your comments about the article :: © 2006 Exhibition News :: home page