Ariba to Host Low-Cost Country Sourcing Summit in Shanghai
Continuing its successful series of global thought leadership events, Ariba, Inc., spend management solutions provider, today announced that it will host a Low-Cost Country Sourcing Summit in Shanghai to help businesses of all sizes identify and maximize opportunities to source direct materials in China. The event will be held at the Regent Hotel, Shanghai, on September 18-20.
Through open discussions with organizations that are actively sourcing and manufacturing in China, perspectives from in-country business and trade officials and interactive presentations from Ariba commodity specialists, the Ariba Low-Cost Country Sourcing Summit in Shanghai will provide attendees with practical, actionable information they can use to:
- Determine the right strategy and business case for sourcing direct materials and services in China
- Utilize total cost of ownership analysis to ensure lowest costs
- Establish consistent processes for identifying and developing new suppliers
- Evaluate and qualify suppliers
- Create the infrastructure necessary to automate the sourcing negotiation process
- Coordinate and collaborate on aggregate spend across regions, divisions and sites.
write your comments about the article :: © 2006 Exhibition News :: home page