Key Industry Figures To Address IMW Conference Announced
Computerworld's Infrastructure Management World (IMW) Conference announced today its illustrious roster of industry leaders and analysts that will address this year's event to be held Sept. 11-13 at the Westin Kierland Resort in Scottsdale, Ariz. These headliners represent the leaders in the data center and infrastructure management sector and will share their knowledge and analysis at this gathering of the country's IT executives and managers responsible for this critical corporate IT component.
These speakers will help attendees gain first-hand experience for understanding and addressing the important business challenges for data center and enterprise management. They will also discuss trends and practical strategies for justifying, designing, building, or enhancing the infrastructure of computers, networks, networked storage, and telecommunications.
List of speakers includes:
- Dan Agronow, CTO, The Weather Channel Interactive
- Andres E. Carvallo, CIO, Austin Energy
- Lee Congdon, VP of Corporate Technology, Capital One
- Frank Enfanto, VP Health Care Services System Delivery, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Joseph Kennedy, VP of Technology Architecture and R&D, State Street Corp.
- Julia King, Executive Editor and National Correspondent, Computerworld
- Jeff Mery, Data Center and Enterprise Storage Manager, National Instruments
- Frank B. Modruson, CIO, Accenture
- Geoffrey Moore, Author and Managing Director, TCG Advisors
- Daniel Pollack, Storage Operations Architect, AOL
- Atefeh Riazi, Senior Partner and CIO, Ogilvy and Mather Worldwide
- James Wheeler, General Manager of Network Systems, BellSouth Corp.
- Linda Wilbanks, Ph.D., CIO, National Nuclear Security Administration
For more information: htttp://www.imworldusa.com/
write your comments about the article :: © 2006 Exhibition News :: home page