Aareon Launches Managed Services To Drive VFM and Reduce Time to Operational Efficiency
Aareon UK (www.aareon.co.uk), the UK’s leading innovator of social housing technology has launched a range of managed service options to help its customers boost VFM (Value For Money) and reduce the time taken for services to become fully operational. The new services, which significantly reduce costs, also remove the need for the user to deploy vital system management and staff time resources internally.
Under the new scheme, the services that Aareon customers can now pre-book include:
• Aareon QL ERP solution administration.
• ‘System Reviews’ and in–depth ‘Health Checks’.
• Report creation and letter writing.
• Designing & creating new electronic forms in 1st Touch Mobile Workforce software.
• Detailed workflow configuration.
• System training.
• Integration assistance (Deploying & managing apps to work together).
• App Management: e.g Doorstep Appointments, Pre & Post Inspections & Voids.
Commenting on the launch, Paul O’Reilly Head of Account Management said, “Many of our social housing customers want to ensure that they are using their technology estate to the very best for their tenants, whilst pursuing optimal VFM and the best possible use of resources. By utilising our Managed Service options, they are able to access high-performance, cost-effective services far more quickly than deploying them themselves internally. In addition, users can be confident that those services use only the very latest version of the technology and are being managed by the best team in the business. The other really great news is that the resources saved can be redirected back to further supporting residents. We expect demand to be high and that these services will underwrite best practice standards across the sector.”