cVidya to Drive Revenue Assurance, Fraud, and Cloud Sessions at TM Forum’s Management World Dublin 2012
London, May 14, 2012 - cVidya Networks, (www.cvidya.com) a global leader and innovative provider of Revenue Intelligence solutions for Telecom, Media and Entertainment service providers will be sharing insights and showcasing new solutions at TM Forum’s Management World from May 22-24, 2012 in Dublin, Ireland.
cVidya will demonstrate their latest, innovative solutions designed to help CSPs in different aspects of their businesses. Demos will include the ProactiV™ Operational Risk Management solution, Mobile Dashboard for Executives, the new Enhanced Bypass Fraud Package, and IRIS™ for Cloud Services.
cVidya’s customers and executive team will lead and present the following Catalyst project demos, case studies, panel sessions, and presentations:
• Dr. Gadi Solotorevsky, CTO at cVidya and Head of the TM Forum Revenue Assurance Committee is speaking about “Business Assurance Automation Catalyst Insights” at the Executive Breakfast
• cVidya customer, Alaska Communications’ Mr. Larry Snipes, is presenting the “Cloud Based Fraud Management Solution” Case Study
• cVidya customer, MTN South Africa’s Mr. Quintus De Beer is presenting the “Achieving ROI with Revenue Intelligence” Case Study
• Nava Levy, VP SaaS/Cloud Solutions at cVidya is presenting and leading interactive panel Cloud sessions –
o “Bringing Shadow IT into the light with a centralized IT cloud migration strategy”
o “Cloud Adoption: Resolving the trust vs. uptake paradox”
• Tal Eisner, Senior Director Product Strategy at cVidya and Deputy Chair, TM Forum’s Fraud Management Group is presenting “The Work of the TM Forum’s Fraud Management Group”
• cVidya will be participating in Catalyst projects -
o “Revenue Assurance Impact Measurement”
o “Business Assurance Automation”
cVidya will be available for briefings as well as demos at booth #29.
About cVidya Networks
cVidya Networks is a global leader of Revenue Intelligence solutions for telecom, media and entertainment service providers. Innovative cVidya solutions serve to maximize margins, improve customer experience and optimize ecosystem relationships by encompassing Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management, Operational Risk Management & Compliance, Sales Performance Management and Pricing Analytics.
The cVidya experts and consultants have established a stellar track record by achieving rapid ROI and lower TCO for over 150 customers. Operating regional offices worldwide, cVidya has partnered with leading vendors to implement an impressive base of operational solutions. cVidya’s customers include British Telecom, Telefonica Group, Vodafone Group, AT&T, O2, MTN and Swisscom. Follow us on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and YouTube or visit us at www.cvidya.com and www.cvidyacloud.com.
NCSM Strategic Marketing