Intellect and the ICT Confirm Their Seminars at NEW:UK 2011
Another NEW:UK full free seminar programme for the UKs electronics industry announced, offering visitors a wealth of learning and the opportunity to see 100's of different products and services displayed by the increasing exhibitor list.
Programme 12th April:
• Dr Ian Dalrymple (C-Tech) - SURFENERGY - Project overview & Energy Management Systems;
• Stuart Dalrymple (C-Tech) - The SURFENERGY Energy Efficiency Advisor;
• Dr Rod Kellner (Env-Aqua Solutions) - Energy benchmarking and auditing in PCB manufacturing;
• Dr Martin Goosey (Institute of Circuit Technology - Innovative electronics Manufacturing Research Centre) - Energy Efficiency Best Practice Guide;
• Dr Andy Cobley (Coventry University) - Ultrasonically enhanced desmear process.
Programme 13th April:
• Dr Axel Bindel (Loughborough University) - Adding life cycle visibility to electronic products with embedded RFID within the PCB;
• Dr Darren Cadman (Innovative electronics Manufacturing Research Centre) - Novel interconnect work supported by the IeMRC;
• Wendy Heyes (CC Electronics) - The future for PCB manufacturing and the internet;
• Kerry Hewlett (Graphic Plc) - High Density Interconnect Now and in the Future;
• Speaker tbc (Stevenage Circuits).
write your comments about the article :: © 2011 Computing News :: home page