‘State of the ART’ Seminar Programme Announced for NEW:UK
NEW:UK 2011 announces details of the 'State of the ART' Seminar programme running at this year's event on 12th – 13th April 2011 in the Pavilion of the NEC.
The NEW:UK 2011 seminars programme will deal with subjects across the breadth of the electronics industry and therefore fits well with the extended exhibitor list.
These seminars are free to attend and will cover key topics, up to the minute industry trends and look at UK electronics as an industry and address ways to improve and develop your business methods.
The seminars feature companies such as:
• Rohde & Schwarz
• ST Micro, RS Components
With titles spanning from:
• 'Advanced manufacturing for the electronics industry'
• 'The growing movement in open source hardware'
• 'The untapped potential - increasing the opportunities for people with disability in the electronics sector'
• 'Rapid prototyping for microcontrollers'
• 'Lowest price, highest performance, broadest range of Cortex M MCU's. What can I do with that?'
write your comments about the article :: © 2011 Computing News :: home page