AccuWeather Partners with Panasonic
AccuWeather.com announced its partnership with Panasonic to launch an AccuWeather.com application on Panasonic's new VIERA Connect platform for its 2011 line of VIERA Connect-enabled VIERA HDTVs.
The AccuWeather.com application features:
- Accurate and localized forecasts for all global locations in more than 30 languages.
- Detailed hourly forecasts for the next six hours and comprehensive forecasts for the next eleven days, all updated every hour to provide the greatest level of accuracy.
- Dynamic, informative animated weather maps including Doppler radar, current and forecast weather conditions, and satelllite imagery.
- More than 500, new, broadcast-quality city, regional, national, and international forecast and severe weather videos available every day. All videos are up-to-date and localized, with many available in both English and Spanish.
- Warnings for severe and disruptive weather threats, such as snow and ice, heavy rain and high winds, hurricanes and tropical storms, and thunderstorms and tornadoes.
- Special lifestyle weather and health forecasts with detail for specific outdoor activities, such as dog walking, tennis, and gardening, and health-related weather forecasts, such as UV forecasts and weather conditions for people suffering from allergies.
The Panasonic VIERA Connect platform and the AccuWeather.com preloaded weather application will be available to the public in the spring of 2011.
write your comments about the article :: © 2011 Computing News :: home page