InterServer to Offer CloudLinux on All Dedicated Servers
Cloud Linux and InterServer announced their partnership and that InterServer will add CloudLinux to its dedicated server offering. InterServer provides a full suite of hosting services including shared, VPS and dedicated servers as well as managed and reseller hosting. They selected CloudLinux for its new Lightweight Virtual Environment (LVE) technology that will deliver improved performance, security and reliability for its dedicated hosting customers.
Some of the benefits InterServer customers will receive with CloudLinux are:
- Increased uptime since no one account can slow down or take down an entire shared server;
- Better reliability and performance with a server that is running at peak operating capacity;
- Better control over CPU resources;
- Increased density so you can host more tenants on one server ;
- Compatibility with all major control panels for easy management.
write your comments about the article :: © 2010 Computing News :: home page