Syncro Soft Announces New Release of Syncro SVN Client
Syncro Soft, the producer of Syncro SVN Client, has announced the immediate availability of version 6.1 of its Subversion (SVN) client. Version 6.1 of the Syncro SVN Client improves the information presented in the Working Copy view and delivers better performance of the SVN related tasks and compare operations.
New in version 6.1:
- Support for "-ignore-externals" Option. You can choose to ignore "svn:externals" definitions when exporting or checking out from repository or when updating resources in the working copy.
- Working Copy Workflow Improvements. All Working Copy view modes contextual menus have the same content and structure. They are dynamically built and display only the actions which can be applied for the selected resources.
- Working Copy Information Improvements. Information about the resources file type is presented in the Working Copy area in a new column, which allows you to sort the resources according to the file extension. The external and switched resources are marked consistently in all working copy presentation modes. Resources in a real conflict state are marked differently than those in pseudo-conflict state for an easier identification.
- Improved Status Bar Information. The application status bar presents graphical hints corresponding to different working copy options. For example, you can determine if the ignored/deleted resources are being presented or not in the working copy or if the externals definitions are processed.
- Improved Diff Editor and Integrated Diff Tool. All compare algorithms were improved, they use less memory and need a shorter amount of time to perform compare operations. The Diff Editor presents the names of the last authors who committed the compared files.
- Component updates. SVNKit library was updated to version 1.3.3, which contains various bug fixes and performance improvements.
write your comments about the article :: © 2010 Computing News :: home page