Usonyx Partners with Cloud Linux Inc.
Cloud Linux Inc. announces that Singapore based USONYX will begin to offer CloudLinux with its dedicated servers. USONYX offers a full suite of hosting services including domain name registration, shared hosting, Virtual Private Servers (VPS), dedicated hosting, as well as managed and unmanaged dedicated servers. USONYX selected CloudLinux for its new Lightweight Virtual Environment (LVE) technology, and will be the first hosting provider to introduce CloudLinux to the Singapore and Malaysia hosting markets.
CloudLinux's core technology is Lightweight Virtual Environment a kernel-level technology that limits the amount of resources (CPU, I/O, memory) available to a group of processes. While similar to container type virtualization technology, LVE is completely transparent and lightweight. Once installed, the LVE works transparently to manage resources that the hosting provider sets for the accounts on a server. It controls the CPU resources to ensure that each account on a server is allocated enough resources to run efficiently without jeopardizing the other tenants on that server, making the server more stable and delivering better performance. With LVE, CloudLinux can deliver performance, reliability and operational benefits for hosting providers like USONYX.
USONYX serves a diverse customer base and with CloudLinux will be able to provide customers with:
- Increased density and capability per server without increasing risk;
- More efficient and stable servers;
- Reduced impact of unpredictable events like load spikes that can take down or slow down a server;
- Reduced operational costs related to hardware, electricity, datacenter space and management costs;
- Better utilization of existing infrastructure;
- Compatibility with all major control panels for easy management;
- Protection from hackers and poorly written scripts that drain resources, cause outages and impact productivity.
write your comments about the article :: © 2010 Computing News :: home page