Comodo Endpoint Security Manager Version 1.6 Released
Comodo has announced the release of Comodo Endpoint Security Manager 1.6 software. Comodo Endpoint Security Manager (ESM) allows network administrators to centrally manage Comodo security products such as Comodo Disk Encryption and Comodo Internet Security (CIS). CIS is Comodo's layered security suite for Windows based PCs and features antivirus, firewall, host intrusion prevention and automatic sandboxing of untrusted executables. It was recently rated #1 security solution by Matousec.com, an independent security testing authority.
Version 1.6 offers:
- Localized Interface - ESM 1.6 administration console is now available in Chinese (Mandarin dialect).
- Integration with Comodo Internet Security 4.1. ESM 1.6 also has the ability to automatically install Comodo Internet Security (Antivirus/Firewall components) in Chinese.
- Seamless and improved compatibility with Windows Domain Controllers.
- Reconfiguring CIS on endpoint machines no longer requires that a user is logged into the local machine.
- ESM 1.6 offers the ability to use custom ports for the antivirus component while safeguarding entry points to the user's environment.
- Updates, improvements, tweaks and fixes in response to reports by customers and by the Comodo forum community.
write your comments about the article :: © 2010 Computing News :: home page