Spire Releases PacificBreeze III Cooler
The universally compatible PacificBreeze III by Spire is designed for multiple laptop application and computing comfort. The classic all aluminum construction and channeled surface works like a large heat sink and enables fast heat dissipation. The gentle slope improves typing comfort, raises the laptop screen and reduces neck strain. The PacificBreeze III is a high-quality laptop-base/stand that accommodates laptop performance, lifespan and battery efficiency.
- All Aluminum surface for faster heat dissipation;
- Active cooling by two 80mm silent DC fans;
- Stylish and strong aluminum with air guides;
- 2 Port USB 2.0 Hub integrated;
- Accommodates 14- to 17-Inch widescreen laptops;
- USB or adapter powered (adapter not included);
- Gentle slope improves typing comfort and raises screen;
- Extended non-slip protective pads on the base;
- Extends the life of laptops and battery efficiency.
The PacificBreeze III notebook stand and active cooler is compatible with the larger laptop series from 14-inch up to the 17-inch widescreen laptops on the market today.
write your comments about the article :: © 2010 Computing News :: home page