Comodo HackerProof Offers Advanced Features
The Comodo companies announced the latest version of HackerProof for e-commerce merchants, a service that helps convert website visitors to buyers by certifying that the site has been tested and meets Comodo's stringent security standards.
HackerProof's enhancements and new features include:
- Overview dashboard - Enables quick access to the most common functions and information needed to manage scans;
- Setup wizard - Engage a setup wizard at any time. The user sets up once and lets HackerProof run itself;
- Simplified layout - Consolidated pages enable more function with less complexity;
- Drilldown capability - All tables can be sorted by each field for quick sorting;
- Additional email alert rules - Set alert options per IP/Domain or Device;
- Quick sort tables - Sort by scan type, status, device, or even search by IP/Domain;
- Simplified scan scheduling - Add, edit, and manage scan scheduling quicker and easier;
- Improved device management - Set up or manage devices faster than ever.
The HackerProof trust mark is available to sites that pass Comodo's vulnerability scans and that are certified to be free of security gaps. E-commerce merchants value the HackerProof trust mark as an endorsement of the site's credibility because millions of people associate the Comodo brand with trust and security, making Comodo's brand credibility one of the highest among vulnerability scanning providers.
To demonstrate the value of HackerProof, Comodo offers the program, along with its enhanced reporting capabilities, to merchants for free for 90 days so they can see an increase in site conversion rates prior to paying for the service.
HackerProof also offers quarterly PCI scanning for businesses that receive, transmit, or store credit card information. Comodo CA Limited is a PCI Approved Scanning Vendor.
HackerProof also protects site visitors from malicious web content. Acting as a vulnerable customer, its SiteInspector feature. visits the site, searches for malicious web content, and reports its findings so that site owners may take corrective action. This protects visitors-potential customers-from drive-by attacks and other hacker threats.
Like all HackerProof's scans, SiteInspector offers on-demand scanning, reports and scheduling.
write your comments about the article :: © 2010 Computing News :: home page