cVidya Launches IRIS Suite
cVidya Networks has announced the launch of its Integrated Revenue Intelligence Solutions (IRIS) suite. With the acquisition of ECtel, cVidya is consolidating the product portfolios of both companies and now offers fraud management and margin analytics in addition to revenue assurance.
cVidya's IRIS is designed to help operators maximize their margins, improve their customer experience and optimize eco-system relationships through revenue assurance, fraud and risk management, dealer management, margin analytics, and clearinghouse services. The end-to-end solution provides operators with a 360-degree view of their revenues, costs and margins.
cVidya's IRIS suite offers the following innovative solutions, all integrated to address the entire spectrum of service operators' requirements:
• MoneyMap - Identify and reclaim revenue leakages by reconciling OSS/BSS and networks
• FraudView - Identify next-generation fraud patterns and perform real-time subscriber risk management
• DealerMap - Manage relationships between service providers and their dealers
• BusinessView Analyze and optimize price-plan margins and measure service profitability
• EZTrust – Manage disputes and settlements for B2B partners and wholesale providers.
cVidya's IRIS solutions feature built-in components that address all business domains and services, including data/IP, wholesale/retail, prepaid, mobile content, TV, cross-domain bundles, interconnect, roaming, and more.
write your comments about the article :: © 2010 Computing News :: home page