SDL - Preliminary Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2009
SDL has announced its unaudited preliminary results for the year ended 31 December 2009.
- A record year for sales and PBTA in a difficult economy
- New customers include Continental Airlines, Shell, Ford Motor Company, the United Nations, and LG
- Continued focus on technological innovation with increased R&D investment
- 2 new product launches
- 2 strategic acquisitions strengthen market positioning:
o XyEnterprise in structured content management
o Fredhopper in online eCommerce
- Strongly cash generative
- Demand stabilisation in Q4 2009
- Pipeline building and acceleration in cross-leveraging.
write your comments about the article :: © 2010 Computing News :: home page