Telstra, Blyk, Korea Telecom, Telenor and Others Headline Agenda at TM Forum’s Management World Asia 2010
Asia Pacific's diverse, rapidly changing markets and challenges for sustained profitability will be put under the spotlight at TM Forum's Management World Asia 2010, as industry leaders from across the communications industry converge for the annual Pan-Asian conference. The event will be held at the Raffles City Convention Centre in Singapore on January 27 and 28, 2010.
Management World Asia 2010 follows a series of successful TM Forum regional events held during 2009 in Brazil, South Africa, Dubai, China and Japan. The conference provides a forum for service providers across the Asia Pacific region to discuss strategies and best practices for driving transformation across business and network operations as the region's subscriber base continues to grow rapidly.
• The two-day conference will feature perspectives from the region's leading communications service providers, including a number of practical case studies;
• The agenda focuses on business critical issues including:
- Strategies for operational excellence – maximizing customer retention and minimizing costs;
- Innovative two-sided business models to increase profits along the value chain;
- New broadband services, opportunities and challenges presented by emerging network technologies such as 4G LTE and WiMAX;
- Growth strategies for low ARPU regions with poor infrastructure;
- Effective revenue management and charging methodologies for pre- and post-paid markets.
• Azwan Khan - Group Chief Strategy Officer, Axiata
• Antti Ohrling – Co-founder, UK CEO, Blyk
• Peter Smith - Executive Vice President, Business Operations & IT, CSL Ltd
• Dr Hyunmi Yang - Chief Strategy Officer of Personal Customer Group, Korea Telecom
• Sigve Brekke - Executive Vice President & Head of Asia, Telenor ASA
• Michael Lawrey - Executive Director, Network & Technology, Telstra.
write your comments about the article :: © 2010 Computing News :: home page