VMware, Cisco and EMC to Provide Visionary Overview for "Private Cloud" at Cloud Computing World Forum
VMware, Cisco and EMC will provide an overview and discussion of their "private cloud" vision, at the Cloud Computing World Forum taking place on the 22nd October at 76 Portland Place, London.
In what promises to be a truly insightful presentation, the leading trio will discuss their joint vision for the cloud, outlining which immediate actions and sequential steps need to be taken by IT professionals, in order to ensure that their infrastructure are truly ready and enabled for the Journey to The Cloud.
Mark Johnstone, MD for Point Zero Media who are organizing the conference said, "This one day conference promises to give a full insight into the cloud, providing vision and strategy to the audience together with time for questions and discussion from the conference floor and in the exhibition area. The response to the agenda has been great and we are really looking forward to what should be a fantastic show."
Other speakers also taking the stage include:
- Evangelos Kotsovinos, VP of Hosting, Morgan Stanley
- Kostas Tsatsaris, CTO and Director, Strategy and Architecture, HM Revenue and Customs
- Keith Misson, Business Director, Group IT, Aviva
- Andy McLoughlin, Co-founder and Strategy Director, Huddle
- Euan Semple, Freelance Consultant/Former Director of Knowledge Management, BBC
- Laurent Lachal, Senior Analyst, Ovum
- David Terrar, CEO, D2C
- Mike Spink, Research Director, Gartner
- Matt Johns, EMEA Product Marketing, Rackspace
- Robin Daniels, Sr Manager, Product Marketing, Salesforce.com.
The supporting exhibition and networking area will play host to some of the industry's leading companies including Netapp, Sungard, CRYPTOCard and Mimecast.
write your comments about the article :: © 2009 Computing News :: home page