K7 Computing Issues K7 TotalSecurity Version 10.0
K7 Computing has announced its release of K7 TotalSecurity Version 10.0, an Internet Security Software with advanced protection features to safeguard users from the multitude of varied Internet Threats. K7 TotalSecurity, with its new features, provides multilayered defense to the PC users. The "Pre-Installation Super Scanner" tool detects and eliminates threats even before the installation of the main package - taking security to the next level. The enhanced "Smart Updater" ensures seamless product updates providing up-to-date protection.
K7 TotalSecurity's internet security protection technology is already becoming the top choice for a larger community of PC users across the globe. In a review published August 15, 2009, in PC Magazine, distinguished editor Neil J. Rubenking's evaluation of K7TotalSecurity Version 10.0 concluded that the product scored one of the highest of any product evaluated in detecting malware. Additionally, K7TotalSecurity has long been noted for its minimal use of system resources and the impact of the product on system performance. This was confirmed by Rubenking in his evaluation, as he concluded that K7TotalSecurity performed at or near the top of this class of products in tests which were representative of "actual use" cases.
A quick glance through K7 TotalSecurity Version 10.0
- Generic Root Kit Scanning
- Scanning for tracking cookies
- Malware Trace remover
- Malicious & Phishing Site Blocking
- Detect Internet (DNS) Hijacking
- Smart updater
- Windows 7 readiness
- Complete 64 bit support including Vista 64 bit, XP 64 Bit, Windows 7 64Bit
- Support for Bluetooth devices
- Enhanced Heuristic based scanning
- Syncing of Windows Mobile devices
- Enhanced support for multi-core systems
- Silent Firewall (Learning Mode) – Does not depend upon user decision
- Scanning and User interface
- Enhanced Virus Scan Engine
- Intelligent Tooltip alerts.
write your comments about the article :: © 2009 Computing News :: home page