XMLBlueprint XML Editor 7.0 Released
Monkfish XML Software has released version 7.0 of XMLBlueprint XML Editor for the Windows platform. Version 7 supports Code Folding, Schematron, and MSXML6 for better error messages.
XMLBlueprint XML Editor is a XML editor for the Windows platform. The occasional user will enjoy its speed and ease-of-use. Power users will appreciate its XML support, such as context-sensitive XML completion and validation of schemas and XML documents against any schema. All major schema types are supported (DTD, Relax NG, Schematron, XML Schema).
- Users can easily create, edit and run an XSLT Stylesheet and preview the transformation result.
- Users can configure XMLBlueprint XML Editor to work with any 3rd party XML validator or XSLT processor. Users can add and run additional tools to further enhance XMLBlueprint's functionality.
- Using the XPath Evaluator, users can visually analyze, test, and debug XPath expressions.
- A real-time outline displaying the elements in the XML document provides quick access to the various parts of the document.
- Users can collaboratively edit and manage files on remote Web servers via FTP, HTTP, HTTPS (secure HTTP) and WebDAV. The built-in directory tree helps the user to quickly locate and open files. MacOS, UNIX and Windows file formats are automatically recognized.
- XMLBlueprint XML Editor fully supports the Unicode UTF-8 and UTF-16 standards on all Windows versions, including Windows '98. This allows the user to edit files for the Asian/Pacific and Eastern European regions.
write your comments about the article :: © 2009 Computing News :: home page