Social Networking World Forum Asia Announces Leading Speakers
The Social Networking World Forum Asia event located at the Grand Hyatt, Singapore on the 22nd and 23rd Sept 2009, has announced its preliminary speaker line up.
The event has already attracted a range of global brands and communication companies to speak.
Top speakers announced include:
• Deep Malhotra, Senior Director, MySpace India and South East Asia.
• Bennett Porter, Head of Marketing - South East Asia, Yahoo!.
• Bambos Kaisharis, Head of Marketing, Singapore & Malaysia Nokia.
• Lau Seng Yee, SVP, Tencent.
• Michael Stellway, Manager Digital Marketing, Qatar Airways.
• Desmond Tan, Brand Manager, L'Oral.
• Reynold D'Silver, Global Brand Marketing Manager, Unilever.
• Paras Sharma, Senior Director, Marketing & Communications, ESPN STAR Sports.
• Lai Kok Fung, CEO, BuzzCity.
• Nicole Mies, General Manager Marketing Asia & Pacific, Lufthansa.
• Ashutosh Srivastava, CEO, Mindshare Asia Pacific.
• Robert Tedesco, VP & Head of Client Management JAPA, American Express Business Travel.
write your comments about the article :: © 2009 Computing News :: home page