Sinequa CS Listed as Finalist for 'Best Enterprise Search Engine'
Sinequa announces that its flagship product Sinequa CS has been listed as a finalist for "Best Enterprise Search Engine" in the Software & Information Industry Association's (SIIA) 24th annual CODiE Awards. Established in 1986, the CODiE Awards celebrate outstanding achievement and vision in the software, digital information and education technology industries.
Sinequa CS is the ultimate enterprise unified search bus solution providing business benefits including expertise location and a 360° vision of information throughout the enterprise.
Sinequa CS key differentiators are:
- Connectivity: connection to all sources of company information (databases, applications, workflow, Email, ERP, CRM, PLM, directories…) using dedicated Sinequa connectors.
- Security: respect of multi-domain security with multi-level security enforcement.
- Scalability: GRID architecture providing a linear and unlimited capacity to manage large volumes (hundreds of millions of enterprise documents or record sets), and a fast and highly available search and alert service.
- Relevancy: unique patented technology that combines semantic, linguistic, statistic and structured analysis allowing users to search, navigate and find the elements of information most relevant to a search. Relevancy also means quickly generating the context around a set of results.
- Rich functionalities: from expertise location to alert generation, Sinequa CS provides advanced end-user functionality to meet specific enterprise needs.
- Packaged administration: easy to deploy and to administrate, Sinequa CS leverages existing IT investments and is very cost efficient in terms of manpower requirements for deployment and administration.
The CODiE Awards recognize 71 categories of outstanding products and services, through a combination of journalist and expert peer review. All of the entries were evaluated by a panel of nearly 190 judges encompassing tech trade journalists, consultants, educators, IT and product specialists, and other industry experts. Finalists were chosen from over 850 nominations submitted by 600 companies. Winners will be determined by SIIA member votes and announced at an awards gala at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco on May 5, 2009.
write your comments about the article :: © 2009 Computing News :: home page