Momail Supports the Latest Mobiles Launched at the MWC 2009
Momail is again first to enable mobile email support for the latest mobile devices. As soon as handset specifications were officially released after the related press announcements at the Mobile World Conference 2009, Momail verified its ability to support all of the new models, including models from INQ, HTC, Huawei, LG, Nokia, Palm, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Toshiba and ZTE.
Momail leverages the embedded email support today already available on most mobile devices, thus simplifying the start and use of mobile email, as no special client software, download or installation is required to get started. With Momail's patented technique MMOPE (Mobile Message Optimization and Protection Engine), all emails and attachments are optimized per mobile model. The result is that the amount of data sent to the individual mobile is reduced with up to 99,9%, thus both quickening the data transfer to the mobile, as well as dramatically decreasing the cost for mobile data sent to the device.
Example of mobiles launched in Barcelona and now supported by Momail:
- INQ: INQ1.
- HTC: Touch Diamond2, Touch Pro2.
- Huawei: Android smart phone.
- LG: KM900 Arena, GM730, GD900, GB250.
- Nokia: E55, E75, 6710 Navigator, 6720 Classic, N86.
- Palm: Palm Pre.
- Samsung: Omnia HD, Beat DJ and Beat DISC, Ultra TOUCH, Ultra s and b, B2100, C3050, C6625.
- Sony Ericsson: Idou, W508, W715, W995.
- Toshiba: TG01.
- ZTE: i766, D800, F858, F912, VF1231.
write your comments about the article :: © 2009 Computing News :: home page