Mobile Social Networking Forum and Media Event Launches
The Mobile social networking event launches on the 9th and 10th March in London attracting some of the leading mobile operators, handset manufacturers and mobile social networks.
Operators will share mobile social networking success stories at the mobile social networking conference. Global operators will be discussing how they plan to benefit from the growing interest in mobile social media. Delegates will also hear from the entire mobile broadband and web publishing eco-system to understand moving mobile into a more interactive and web 2.0 friendly platforms.
Speakers at the conference include:
• Bjorn Laurin, Director of Mobile MySpace -Europe, Middle East and Africa;
• Sarah Evans, Head of Mobile Advertising and Social Networking, O2;
• Damien Byrne, Head of Entertainment, T-Mobile;
• Sean Kane, Head of Mobile, Bebo;
• Andrew Weinreich, Founder, MeetMoi;
• Gerrit Mueller, Senior Director of Mobile Products, Connected Life, Yahoo! Europe;
• Vincent Maher, Portfolio Manager: Social Media, Vodacom;
• Rob Lawson, CMO & Co-Founder, Limbo;
• Mark Watts-Jones, Head of Development and Innovation, Orange UK;
• Tommy Ahlers, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Zyb;
• Stefanie Hoffmann, Co-founder and CEO, Aka-Aki;
• Caroline Sexton, Community Product Manager, Access and Advanced Messaging, Vodafone.
The Mobile Social Networking Forum is co-located with the Social Networking World Forum which also includes a free-to-attend combined exhibition and networking area. It is expected that attendance to the event will exceed 1000 people.
write your comments about the article :: © 2009 Computing News :: home page