Derdack Launches Free Online Webinar Program
Derdack has launched a free series of online Webinars for 2009. The Webinars will cover a variety of topics including customer case studies, industry and market trends and new product developments.
Derdack's Webinar program will feature interactive online presentations, delivered by experts from Derdack and selected partners, over the internet using the industry standard Webex platform. There will be two tracks: one for notification workflow software and one for mobile messaging platforms and all Webinars will last between 30 and 60 minutes, with time set aside for a Question & Answer session at the end.
The presentations are aimed at busy executives who want to learn about important changes and trends in the industry and how to get more value from an investment in mobile messaging and notification workflow products. Registration and further details can be found on the Derdack website.
The topics that have already been confirmed for the first half of 2009 include:
• How message master Enterprise Alert integrates with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager;
• Customer reference examples for a range of mobile messaging applications from telecoms to SMS banking;
• Exploiting the benefits of notification workflow software in a variety of real life business scenarios – from increasing IT uptime to reducing total-cost-of-ownership of notification systems;
• Troubleshooting, tips and tricks for maximising your investment in message master xsp;
• The benefits of integrating notification workflow with RealTech's theGuard!
The Webinars are free of charge however advance registration is required. Each Webinar is limited to 25 attendees in order to maintain the quality of audience participation and user experience. Presentations will be made available online for a limited period of time after each Webinar for those people who are unable to attend.
write your comments about the article :: © 2009 Computing News :: home page