Attenda Announces its Enhanced SaaS Program for ISVs
Attenda has announced an enhanced set of service offerings, rich partnerships and ecosystems:
- SaaS Provider for Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) – a set of standardised infrastructures designed for ISVs adopting the SaaS delivery model from entry level, low cost test & development platforms to highly available, highly scalable, highly secure production platforms scaled for efficient application delivery to a worldwide client base.
- Rich partnerships & ecosystems – delivered, in part, through Attenda's participation in the Microsoft Software + Services Incubation Centre Program and the newly announced Microsoft BizSpark Program. Attenda boasts a best in class set of partners to assist ISVs in their transition to a SaaS model including Mural Ventures for SaaS business planning consultancy, Collectsoft Limited for financing and funding a SaaS business model and Sprecher Grier Halberstam LLP for Legal & Contractual advice, together with a selection of leading development partners for technical support in architecting software applications for SaaS delivery.
The SaaS delivery model has matured to such an extent that the marketplace is growing rapidly. Many new ISVs are building on demand components from the outset, whilst existing ISVs are facing the challenge and making the move to an on–demand model. Attenda is seeing a growing demand from ISVs and high availability, certainty, security and peace of mind SLAs are the key to making the SaaS transition. ISVs recognise that their core business is in the development, support and sales of their software asset and not in 24 x 7 IT operations.
Attenda is also announcing an enhanced set of services for its SaaS Provider Program for ISVs including:
- Service Lifecycle Management utilising the ITIL framework of Best Practise guidance for IT Service Management, Attenda will work with ISVs to ensure the full Service Lifecycle is understood and managed to meet their business requirements including Service Strategy, Design, Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service improvement.
- Virtualised multi-tenant platforms extending the significant investments already made in its highly available, highly scalable, highly secure Virtualisation Platform. This provides ISVs with a blend of a highly available and scalable computing platform with integrated managed services, enabling them to match IT capacity with changes in business demand, to create unprecedented business agility.
- Business led Service Level Agreements with a 99.9% or 100% application centric SLA and a proactive Business Services Monitoring Framework, based upon Attenda M.O. to monitor the end-to-end application from a business process and application infrastructure perspective.
- Bid Support for ISVs by leveraging Attenda's leading certifications including the ISO9001 Quality Management Standard, ISO27001 Information Security Management and ISO20000 IT Service Management not only proves Attenda as the best in class but becomes a key sales tools for the ISV in convincing their clients in the stability and security of the SaaS delivery model.
write your comments about the article :: © 2008 Computing News :: home page