Website Pros Releases NetObjects Fusion 11
Website Pros has announced the release of NetObjects Fusion 11, a significantly enhanced version of its website design application.
NetObjects Fusion 11 unites ease of use with new capabilities that empower designers and developers of all skill levels to quickly and easily create dynamic, standards-based websites and web based applications. Since its inception in 1996, NetObjects technology has supported the creation of well over 10 million websites globally.
In addition to the intuitive 'drag and drop' functionality that makes NetObjects Fusion 11 a fast, easy way to plan, build and manage websites, along with its standard e-Commerce capabilities, NetObjects Fusion 11 includes more advanced functionality for those looking for more technical development options including:
• Semantic XHTML: The robust code generation engine of NetObjects Fusion 11 has been completely reengineered to support the generation of Semantic XHTML code, allowing a tighter utilisation of CSS that produces leaner code, making it more accessible and search engine friendly.
• XML Data Integration: Users can easily integrate data into web pages from any local or remote XML data source, such as an RSS feed. NetObjects Fusion 11 automatically identifies the XML structure allowing drag & drop insertion of data fields directly into the page design.
• AJAX User Interface Components: Featuring a robust collection of AJAX Widgets, NetObjects Fusion 11 eliminates the complexity of designing Web 2.0 pages with dynamic user interactions by making it easy to quickly add customisable page elements, such as accordions, tabbed panels and toggle panes to make dynamic web pages that provide a richer, more interactive experience for website visitors.
• Timeline Editor: Sophisticated animation of any website content, such as video, text, images and graphics, can now be easily created from within the familiar drag & drop editing environment of NetObjects Fusion without coding or the purchase of additional software.
• Database Integration: The database functionality implemented in NetObjects Fusion 11 fully supports the creation of data-driven, highly interactive websites turning NetObjects Fusion 11 into a Web Application Development System with broad appeal to enterprise web developers. NetObjects Fusion 11 now supports all commercially relevant databases, web servers and server-and-client side technologies and ships with support for PHP.
• Component Framework: NetObjects Fusion 11 provides a suite of components that easily add advanced functionality to any website design. Flash Photo Galleries, Flash Calendars, Flash Web Charts, Password Protection, Guestbook, Google Analytics, SiteMaps and many other components are pre-built and easily integrated into any website.
write your comments about the article :: © 2008 Computing News :: home page