NEC Display Solutions Launches AccuSync 3-Series Desktop LCDs
NEC Display Solutions of America has announced the addition of five 3-Series monitors to the AccuSync display family. The new standard format LCD series replaces the current AccuSync 2-Series.
The new AccuSync 3-Series product line, which includes 17-inch and 19-inch standard screen sizes, features a new cabinet design, improved brightness of 300 cd/m², and improved contrast of 700:1 and 800:1 for the 17-inch and 19-inch models, respectively.
Included in the AccuSync 3-Series line are the 17-inch ASLCD73VX, ASLCD73VX-BK, and the multimedia ASLCD73VXM-BK, as well as the 19-inch ASLCD93VX-BK and the multimedia ASLCD93VXM-BK.
These displays offer the following key features:
- Native resolution of 1280 x 1024;
- Brightness at 300 cd/m²;
- Contrast ratio of 700:1 for the 17-inch and 800:1 for the 19-inch;
- Rapid-Response technology (5ms), which delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video;
- Ambix dual-input technology;
- Built-in multimedia speakers on the ASLCD73VXM-BK and ASLCD93VXM-BK;
- Eco Mode, an energy-conserving function accessible through the on screen controls, which helps extend the life of the display;
- Windows Vista-compatibility;
- NaViSet, which provides a graphical user interface that allows users to adjust On Screen Manager display settings via mouse and keyboard.
The NEC AccuSync 3-Series line is available in a black cabinet design, with the ASLCD73VX also available in a white cabinet.
write your comments about the article :: © 2008 Computing News :: home page