Belkin TuneStudio Now Available
The Belkin TuneStudio for iPod is now available for purchase. TuneStudio lets you create high-quality digital recordings directly onto your iPod. This mixer allows the input of up to four different instruments or audio sources, and records the audio onto your iPod for instant playback. Bands can easily attach instruments and microphones to TuneStudio and record jam sessions directly onto an iPod. Podcasters can also use this device to record their shows either in a studio or on location. The product is now Available in the US with launches in Asia, Europe, and Australia to follow.
TuneStudio for iPod (F9Z824) features:
- Acts as an external USB sound card, allowing the input of audio from a PC source as well as output to a PC from any of its connector inputs;
- Compact, portable, and tough enough to withstand life in a rehearsal room or in a garage;
- Records directly to iPod in 16-bit, 44kHz quality;
- Streams audio through built-in USB interface to and from a PC or Mac computer;
- Each channel is equipped with 3-band EQ, pan and level controls;
- Phantom-power-enabled XLR inputs provide up to 60 dB of microphone gain;
- High-quality stereo compressor with makeup gain enhances audio dynamics and keeps audio levels within recording limits of the iPod;
- Features one-knob compression control;
- LEDs indicate master audio level, power status, peak indication, compressor activity, and recording status.
This accessory is compatible with the following iPods: iPod classic, iPod nano 3rd generation, iPod 5th generation (video), iPod nano 2nd generation.
write your comments about the article :: © 2008 Computing News :: home page