Comodo's TrustFax Online Faxing Adds Local Telephone Numbers
Comodo announces that its TrustFax Online Faxing solution has added local telephone numbers. This enhanced feature was introduced to enable customers to have a local presence and is a complement to TrustFax's s current toll free email to fax service.
Comodo TrustFax, a technologically advanced online service, has been designed to provide a highly functional service with unique features such as digitized signature and an online "digital filing cabinet" capable of storing large files for later retrieval through any web browser.
The local number accounts include all the same features as toll-free number accounts such as:
- Email delivery of faxes as pdf file to up to 10 email addresses;
- Inbox to store incoming faxes as a backup to email - unlimited storage time;
- Send faxes using customer's email or the TrustFax website;
- Filing cabinet to store any file or can be used to manage faxes online;
- Digitized Signatures;
- Address Book;
- TrustFax secure and trusted email link delivery of files - with return receipt;
- Online PDF file converter.
write your comments about the article :: © 2007 Computing News :: home page