Nu Horizons Electronics Launches Nu Solutions Network
Nu Horizons Electronics announces the formation of a new third party program created to simplify the process of choosing and implementing today's leading-edge technologies. The Nu Solutions Network focuses on providing solutions that target the engineering design cycle, including evaluation and development boards, development tools, intellectual property, and modules.
As design requirements have grown more complex, many original equipment manufacturers are increasingly turning to third party solutions to help speed time to market. By purchasing proven development platforms, Intellectual Property and tools, months can be eliminated from the overall design cycle.
Initial solutions from the network include:
FPGA Product Solutions
- Impulse Accelerated Technologies Inc. - software-to-hardware compilation and verification tools;
- Inrevium – Xilinx Development Boards;
- Northbridge Technology – Engineering Services.
MCU Product Solutions
- IAR Systems – Integrated Development Environments (IDE) with C/C++ compilers;
- Logic Product Development – Microcontroller Development Tools and Modules.
Specialty Product Solutions
- ANT – Wireless sensor network protocol and hardware solution;
- Comwar - manufacturer of consumer audio and video equipment and related products;
- DeLorme – Global Positioning Systems (GPS) Modules;
- Soyo - manufacturer of wireless audio equipment including speakers, headphones and microphones.
Display Product Solutions
- Amulet Technologies – LCD chips and firmware;
- Touch Systems Corporation – Touch enabled technologies;
- UltraFlex – Engineering design and manufacturing services.
Solid State Lighting Solutions
- Cooler Master – Standard and custom thermal solutions;
- LED Specialists – Design and integration of high brightness LED systems;
- LEDiL – Optical components for LED systems;
- OptoElectronix - Design and production of LED light engines.
write your comments about the article :: © 2007 Computing News :: home page