Flash Networks Earns Frost & Sullivan Product of the Year Award
Flash Networks announces new industry honors after receiving the 2007 Frost & Sullivan Award for Product of the Year in the European mobile Internet platform and services market. The Frost & Sullivan Product of the Year Award is presented each year to the company demonstrating excellence in new product and technologies within their industry. According to Frost & Sullivan, Harmony surpasses competitive solutions due to its unique patented technology providing fast, adaptive, safe and personalized browsing and downloads on the mobile Internet.
Frost & Sullivan cites the following five Harmony capabilities that demonstrate technology leadership:
• Integration of quality of experience services in a single platform for improved efficiency and performance.
• Context based service orchestration that collects real-time information about user profiles and behavior, device capabilities, network bearers, and current network coverage to select and coordinate the best mix of optimization capabilities.
• Patented technology that streamlines both application (HTTP) and transport (TCP) protocols, resulting in quicker browsing and downloads.
• Web to Mobile adaptation that supports thousands of devices without the hassle of managing downloads and updates of software clients.
• The most comprehensive content control system available on the market today including safe search, cross-checking of a database of 60 million URL's, and real-time analysis of web content.
write your comments about the article :: © 2007 Computing News :: home page