NEC Display Solutions Launches Three New MultiSync 5 LCDs
NEC Display Solutions of America announces the addition of three new LCD monitors to its MultiSync 5 Series. The standard-aspect 19-inch MultiSync LCD195NXM, and the wide-screen 20-inch MultiSync LCD205WNXM and 22-inch LCD225WNXM are Windows Vista compatible and offer NEC's exclusive NaViSet software, an intuitive graphical user interface. With this feature, users can easily adjust On Screen Manager display settings via mouse and keyboard, allowing users to set the monitor to specific settings for color critical programs.
The new MultiSync LCD195NXM, LCD205WNXM, and LCD225WNXM models offer a number of specific benefits:
- Thin bezel with both standard and wide-aspect ratio for more viewing area or convenient multiple monitor configurations;
- 4-way adjustable stand, featuring full height (110mm), pivot, swivel, and tilt for ergonomic positioning;
- USB 2.0 hub with four USB ports, which enhance connections;
- Integrated down-firing speakers supporting multimedia capability;
- Touch-integration for expanded functionality;
- Lower power consumption, which reduces total cost of ownership;
- Unique cable management, which creates a clean and organized desk work area;
- No Touch Auto Adjust, which eliminates the hassle of adjusting screen controls when connecting displays to a new system;
- Windows Vista-compatible;
- Ambix dual-input technology;
- NaViSet, which provides a graphical user interface that allows users to adjust On Screen Manager display settings via mouse and keyboard;
- Rapid-Response technology (5ms), which delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video;
- Internal power supply;
- Service+, Premium Protect, and Total Trade Customer Care programs.
All MultiSync 5 Series displays are RoHS compliant, containing fully disposable plastics and minimal amounts of hazardous materials, such as lead, hex-chrome, cadmium, mercury, PBDE and PBB. EPEAT Silver displays ensure reduced levels of environmental hazards and emissions of greenhouse gases.
The MultiSync LCD205WNXM and the LCD225WNXM come in black, while the 19-inch LCD195NXM is available in both black and silver/white. The LCD195NXM display will be available in late November, while the LCD205WNXM and LCD225WNXM models will be available in December 2007.
write your comments about the article :: © 2007 Computing News :: home page