Toshiba Announces New 3,000 ANSI Lumen LCD Projector
Toshiba has introduced the TLP-X3000AU feature-rich LCD conference room projector with 3,000 ANSI lumens and value-added security feature. The TLP-X3000AU projector offers built-in theft-deterrent technology, extended lamp life of up to 3,000 hours in Eco-Mode, automatic digital keystone correction and "blackboard" function with wall color adjustment and HDTV/DTV compatibility.
The projector is designed for mobile presenters, educators and small-to-medium sized businesses, but is also suitable for digital home entertainment, such as DVD movies, video gaming, sporting events and family gatherings.
The TLP-X3000AU projector features a sophisticated approach to security. A removable palm-sized control panel on the projector is specially designed with a self-assigned password for theft prevention. When the control panel is removed, the projector is rendered inoperable unless the password is entered on the remote control or when the control panel is replaced.
Weighing 6.2 pounds, the TLP-X3000AU features Toshiba's latest Natural Color Enhancer3 (NCE3), which boosts presentation color saturation for a more natural and exceptionally sharp and vivid image. Packaged in a sleek, compact form factor, the projector features XGA 1024 x 768 resolution and 400:1 contrast ratio to deliver bright, captivating images for the classroom or conference room.
The Toshiba TLP-X3000AU projector also includes the following features:
- One-touch auto setup on a fully-loaded presentation remote to ensure worry-free, professional presentations even in the most unforgiving environments;
- "Blackboard" function allows wall color adjustment when projecting on a non-screen surface for more attractive and clear presentations;
- Digital zoom function on the remote control allows the presenter to zoom in on a specific image or presentation element such as spreadsheet numbers or other important details;
- Password protection and key-lock function to prevent unauthorized use;
- Instant power shut down capability that enables the projector to power off instantly once disconnected from the power outlet with no cool-down time required;
- A variety of connectivity options, such as composite video and S-video inputs, audio in and multiple audio output capabilities;
- HDTV/DTV compatible;
- Special monitor-out capabilities to display and view images on a monitor and screen simultaneously, allowing presenters to face their audience rather than turning around to read slides as they appear on the screen;
- Automatic vertical keystone correction (plus or minus 30 degrees) that instantly projects a square image even when the projector is set up at a steep offset angle to the screen;
- Whisper-quiet operation of only 31 decibels (dB) (in low mode) – quieter than a soft conversation.
write your comments about the article :: © 2007 Computing News :: home page