Maxwell Systems Debuts American Contractor Release 7.6
Maxwell Systems has announced the availability of American Contractor release 7.6, the latest version of its business management software solution for handling the complexities of the entire project lifecycle. Its most significant enhancement: Maxwell Systems Quest Estimator integration, which incorporates industry-leading takeoff and estimating capabilities with complete job cost accounting and project management processes. Together, they create an end-to-end solution that streamlines proposals, creates budgets and billing schedules automatically, generates purchase orders, and converts estimate data to buy-out.
The benefit: Maxwell Systems American Contractor helps companies operate efficiently, reduce costs, and increase profits with features that include Project Management, Financial Management, Workforce Management, and Service Management. This versatility makes American Contractor 7.6 applicable for construction or service businesses of any size.
Maxwell Systems American Contractor is a specialized software solution developed to meet the business requirements of every role within the organization, and track the entire project lifecycle from estimating to billing. The latest version includes the following new features:
- Quest Estimator Integration streamlines takeoff and complex estimating processes, simplifies proposal creation, automatically creates budgets and billing schedules, and helps contractors stay on budget with real-time comparisons of original proposals to current budgets to projected job costs.
- Automatic Purchase Order Generation pulls estimates directly from Quest Estimator to create purchase orders. The program can also create inventory issues, T&M items, and work order billing items from the estimates.
- Tight Proposal Integration uses a Proposal Wizard to tie together client and project data with estimates calculated in Quest Estimator. The proposals and project records also include new fields such as salesperson, estimator, lead source, project type, and more, for extensive tracking.
- Bid Command Center helps contractors quickly access important proposal and bid information. This includes Win/Loss Ratio reporting by estimator and Weighted Value reporting on outstanding proposals. In addition, the Owner's Proposal-Budget Variance Report lets owners view jobs from bid to cash at a glance.
- Immediate Customer Zone Access is an enhanced support function that features a direct link from American Contractor to Maxwell Systems' Customer Zone. There, customers can ask questions, look up articles, and contact a service representative through live chat.
- New EEOC-1 Report is built into American Contractor 7.6, and includes the new race and management classifications.
write your comments about the article :: © 2007 Computing News :: home page